Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 8

I've had a really weird day. I've been really mad at my husband. Last night he was inviting his aunt for Thanksgiving dinner and I asked if had told her about my Mom. He didn't, he didn't feel it was his place. I said I had thought he sounded like he was struggling to come up with conversation. He told me it was hard to find something positive to talk about. What? What the hell is he talking about? I asked him.

He's really busy and stressed out at work and my Mom. Are you fucking kidding me? We just booked a trip to Whistler for March Break, we have two beautiful, healthy, well adjusted kids. We have a great marriage. We live in a fantastic neighbourhood and have lots of friends. He's just got back from a guys weekend away and has another one planned in a few weeks. He sails every Wednesday. What the hell is he talking about? When will it be enough! I know I'm not really mad at him, but it makes me crazy. Why are people so stupid, and unappreciative of everything they have? It makes me crazy!

I'm so sad, I'm heart broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment